I was invited to shop at Hello Penngrove about a month ago and could not get away, but I am so glad I waited because I got to see all of their holiday collection! I went up to the shop on Saturday, its about 10 minutes up the road and it is filled wot the brim with home goods, kitchen accessories, party items and SO many good finds for the kids. I perused the floor for a few minutes then snuck into the back room to peek at their holiday collection!
Y’ALL. Everything was so good, holding back was near impossible. Not only did I get some adorable holiday goodies for my decor, but I found some amazing gifts, treats and everyday items for my kitchen.
Here is a little sneak of what I got:
- Hot Cocoa – I snagged regular for Danny and the girls and the peppermint for me. I love having this on deck for the holidays and the fact that it comes in the most adorable glass jars is a win, win.
- Candy Coal – Must have for my holiday treat board, coming to the instagram feed near you!
- Gold Spoons– I got a set of these last time I shopped, I use them so much I thought they would be the perfect holiday gift to have on hand
- Ornaments – to say I am obsessed with these little felt party animals is an understatement. (These are hitting online but there are TONS in store, I would give them a call at the store and they can ship this with your order!)
- Marble board– I LOVE the size of this, also perfect for hostess or teacher gifting, this is currently acting as a little pedestal on my kitchen counter
- Wire Basket– you can never have too many baskets, am I right? I snagged this cutie to hold all my holiday kitchen towels!
- Wrap- this was the first thing I saw in the shop and I could not turn down the vintage Santa, a MUST for me! (this was at the front of the store and they sell it by the yard! give them a call at the store and they can ship this with your order!)
Thank you Hello Penngrove for having me! I will be back for all the things!