I LOVE everything fall, October, Halloween, all of it. Living in theVirgin Islands is always hard this time of year, no pumpkin spice lattes and pumpkin patches for us. So I supplement with decorations, and fun accessories for the girls! There are SO many cute things out there for Halloween this year, so I wanted to show you some of my favorites!
- Pearl & Jane out did themselves this year with their garlands. the sequin ghosts, bats and perfect color palate is EVERYTHING! I literally put these in every room of my house!
- One of my newer favorites, Against The Grain, did a STELLAR wood round Halloween collection! I’m obsessed with the girly colors and bold letters! This sign with grace the girls book shelves, I can’t wait to show you!
- My girl Miranda, of Chalk Designs By Me released the cutest chalk signs in new colors like Orange, and pink! This trick or treat one is perfect for decor or for the girls to hold in their costume. They add such a fun touch around the house. Don’t forget to snag some of her name tags in these fall colors for those Halloween Baskets.
- Is it even October if you don’t have a little party? Our party will consist of after school snacks, but it will be insta worthy with these adorable party supplies from Ellie and Piper. I am lusting over everything Daydream Society does, like this little ghost design.
- The simplest way to spookify your home is switching out some artwork. I am in love with these printable from Indy and Pippa, planning some fun things for these!
- I LOVE these Honey & Gray necklaces for the girls, the candy corn and ghosts are adorable and the letters on the side are just perfect!
- You know you need Halloween bows. Indy and Pippa‘s are AMAZING and all hand drawn by Haley herself! I also love the little ghost bow by Zozu Baby!
- Flags are ALL the rage right now. Perfect for photos and Halloween baskets! Whimsical Darlings Co is making the cutest ones to order made or print out!
- Another Small Shop love you all know about is Eden and Emeralds! Well, she doest the CUTEST trick or treat bags for the kids, added bonus, this year I have collaborated with her to sell spooky tassels to hang from them. The tassels can also go on halloween baskets or ANYTHING! Shop the collection on October 5th
- If you’re no following The Ever Co on Instagram, you are missing out. The holiday guru, Amy not only shares the best inspiration, mom hacks and holidays activities, She also makes the best Gear for you and your mini. These pullovers in collaboration with Indy and Pippa are TOO good.
- Dixie and Bee is my new favorite go to for toys. LOOK at these spooky horses and halloween peg dolls. I AM DYING. They would be perfect for a halloween basket, or turning the doll house into a haunted house!
- Mama’s I didn’t forget about you! Nothing makes me feel more festive than a fall mug. My go to it Chalk Full of Love and her hand lettered mugs. My favorite is when she has an ode to Gilmore Girls!
Other not pictured favorites: The Wishing Elephant for pull overs and T shirts, Fancy Free Finery for ‘Boo’ cake toppers and keep your eyes peeled over at Slumberkins for a halloween friend to join the crew! Of course, I can’t forget Studio Pep Halloween confetti, stay tuned for what I did with her amazing color ways!